APS charger is a combination of APC inverter and automatic voltage regulator. While bypassing the input AC to power the loads, the APS pure sine wave inverter also stabilizes the input AC voltage within the range of 230V±10%. Connected with batteries, the APS inverter will run as a UPS with max. transfer time of 10ms.
Features of APS Pure Sine Wave Inverter, Charger, Automatic Voltage Regulator
1. High overload ability of our APS charger is up to 300% rated power(20 sec.), and low voltage trip 9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V is selectable.
2. APS pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W(3s sensing cycle)/3W(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections.
3. The automatic voltage regulator supplies wide stabilizing AC range, and bucking/boosting voltage in 10ms.
4. Our APS pure sine wave inverter can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**. In addition, PFC(power factor correction) is adopted for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units
5. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of APS pure sine wave inverter. Its input AC voltage is selectable (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
6. The APS charger has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and the function of overload protection when it equips with generator. Also, it allows start up and through power with depleted batteries.
7. USB communication port, LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch are available for our APS pure sine wave inverter, it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition, select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.
Note:*For 1KW one. **For some models.