This Pen-type VFL is specially designed for field personnel who need an efficient and economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing and continuity checking in optical networks. It finds breakpoints, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables; and it can find faults in an OTDR dead zone and is used for end-to-end visual fiber identification.
- 2.5mm universal connector,for 1.25mm connectors, FC(male)-LC(Female) adaptor also can be provided on request.
- Operates either in CW or Pulsed mode with constant output power
- Low battery warning
- Long battery life (up to 60 hours)
- Drop-resistant and dust-proof design of laser head
- Laser case ground design prevents ESD damage
- Portable and rugged
- Easy to use.
- Maintenance in telecom, CATV
- Test Lab of optical fibers
- Fiber routing and continuity checking in optical networks
- Other fiber optic measurements.
Model BOB-VFL650-6 Central wavelength 650nm±10nm (635nm is available on request) Emitter type FP-LD （珀罗激光二极管） Output power 5mw 10mw 20mw Laser Range ≥5km ≥10km ≥20km
2.5mm universal connector, for 1.25mm connectors, FC (Male)-LC. (Female) convertor can be provided on request Operating model Both CW and Pulse available Pulse frequency 3Hz and 9Hz Power supply 2AAA alkaline batteries Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C Storage temperature -40°C to 85°C Dimension 13 x 168mm Weight 57.5g (without battery)