The Distribution Node is a medium size oval shaped cap-ended ready access closure. Primarily used in FTTH networks for the organisation, protection and distribution of fibre optic cable splices in aerial, underground and directly buried installations. It is available with a single base configuration having 58 round cable ports and an oval port for loop through
applications. The closure cover which is fitted with a pressure relief valve is environmentally sealed to the base using an “O” ring and quick release clamp. The cables are sealed using either heatshrink sleeving (with the exception of the R ports) or CablelokTM non-heatshrink seals on all ports. The unit is supplied with either 12 SE-A trays, 24 SC-1 trays or 12 SMF trays in two tray retaining modules mounted on a
• Maximum 144 fibre capacity using standard heatshrink splice protectors.
• Elliptical trays have interchangeable snap-in inserts for various types of splices.
• Elliptical trays have moulded fins.
• Quick release base to cover clamp.
• CablelokTM only kits contain 2 off each of R1 R2, R3, B1 and S2 CableloksTM.
• CablelokTM and heatshrink kits contain 2 off each R1, R2 and R3 CableloksTM Plus 4 off heatshrink sleeves for the round ports and the oval port.
• The kits are also supplied with cable preparation and identification materials.
• For kit options not listed or spur cable sealing kits, please contact our Sales Office.