- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 3-Year Recommended Calibration Interval
- File Management for organized storage of >500 fiber Test Results
- Create Test Reports from stored data with NOYES TRM® 2.0 software
- Certify fiber links per TIA/EIA, ISO, etc. standards.
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) testing
- Save test data for Report Generation with NOYES TRM® 2.0 Software
- OPM5-2D (Ge) for Premises LAN/WAN multimode or single-mode networks
- OPM5-3D (InGaAs) for Telecommunications networks
- OPM5-4D (Filtered-InGaAs) for high power (+26 dBm) CATV Broadband networks or DWDM system applications
Full-featured, handheld optical power meter
OPM5 is designed for measuring optical power in all network types and performing insertion loss measurements on multimode or single-mode fiber optic links.The OPM5 is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
Automatic Wavelength Identification Significantly Increases EfficiencyThe standard Wave ID feature automatically detects and sets the receive wavelength(s), preventing setup and measurement errors (when used with OLS series light sources). It significantly increases efficiency and reduces technician errors—and saves testing time—by eliminating the need to test each wavelength individually.
Optical References StorageThe OPM5 stores optical references for each calibrated wavelength and offers multiple test tone detection for fiber identification.
Test Results Storage, Transfer and Post Processing with TRM® 2.0OPM5 File Management system allows technicians to organize test results into multiple files. Stored OPM results may be transferred to PC via USB port for viewing, analysis, and professional report generation using the included Windows® compatible TRM® 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. TRM® 2.0 allows users to apply industry standards based rules to test results and create comprehensive certification reports complete with Pass/Fail results and calculated headroom.
- Measurement Units: dB, dBm, μW
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Battery Life: 300 hours
Calibration WavelengthsOPM5-2D – 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
OPM5-3D – 850, 1300, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nmOPM5-4D – 850, 980, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nm
Ordering InformationOPM5 modelsThree Models provide options to cover all network needs:OPM5-2D-CC Germanium (Ge) Detector suited for Premises (LAN/WAN) multimode networksOPM5-3D-CC InGaAs Detector suited for single-mode networks
OPM5-4D-CC Hi-Power InGaAs Detector suited for CATV and other networks up to +26 dBmNOTE: CC = Connector Configuration. Select one of the following when ordering:
FC, SC, ST, LC, 2.5mm Universal, 1.25mm Universal
OPM5 AccessoriesModelDescription8800-00-0200FC adapter8800-00-0209SC adapter8800-00-0202ST® adapter8800-00-0225LC adapter8800-00-02142.5 mm Universal (Accepts FC, SC, ST, etc. ferrules)8800-00-02241.25 mm Universal (Accepts LC, MU ferrules)
6000-00-0024MR Cable, USB-MINI B connect to PC