The ATB, also called desk type fiber optical box, is an user terminal product, offering optic fiber to desk solution. It is applied in home or business building. It completes access and port outlet of dual-core optical fiber, meets the requirement of optic fiber bending radius, protects inlet cable and outlet cable.
1. Easy and convenient installation, ideal termination solution for FTTH network.
2. No need of power supply and light is its advantage in some special case.
1. Flame retardance: use ABS flame retardant polymer alloy, compliant with industrial standard, anti-aging agent added.
2. Operating temperature: -5°c～+40°c
3. RH (relative humidity): ≤ 85% (at temperature: 30°c)
4. Atmospheric pressure: 70~ 106kpa
5. Anti-voltage strength: ≥3000V (DC)/1min, without breakdown or flashover.
6. Isolation resistance: ≥1000MΩ/500V(DC)
7. Use SC/APC connector with low connection loss (<0.3dB); Return loss>40dB;
|Suitable Optic Cable||bow-type drop cable(3.1mm*2.0mm)|
|Average Insertion Loss||<0.3dB|
|Reflection Loss||≥45dB (PC type)；≥60dB (APC type)|
|Optical Port No.||2|
|Material||white flame retardant polymer alloy ABS|
|Installation Method||screw fixev|