The Fiber Small Tray is a compact cap-ended ready access closure used for the organization and protection of fiber cable splices in aerial,
underground and directly buries installations.
The unit is available with 3 base configurations having 3, 10 or 12 round cable ports and an oval port for loop through applications. The closure cover is sealed to the base using a rolling O ring, whilst the cables are sealed using either heatshrink or CablelokTM depending on the base configuration selected.
Each base configuration is supplied with small fiber splice trays. Up to 3 trays can be used. 2 Trays are mounted back to back; the 3rd tray is mounted on a flexible hinge for easy access. The closure may also be supplied with a fixed small tray and a fibre storage basket for loop through applications.
• Maximum 36 fibre capacity using standard heatshrink splice protectors.
• Small trays giving compact size closures.
• Base to cover clamp with quick release
• SnapperbandTM or stainless steel latch clamp.
• CablelokTM Closures can be supplied with a variety of CablelokTM sizes to suit the base configuration.
• Heatshrink kits are supplied with 1 sleeve and branch clip for the oval port, and 2 sleeves for the B ports.
• Supplied with cable surface preparation, management and identification materials.
• Other options and spur cable sealing kits available on request.
• Typical applications include splicing low fiber count distribution cables in fiber to the home (FTTH), fibre to the kerb (FTTK) and CATV.