The cutting-edge RD8000 Cable Locator range offers locate professionals advanced connectivity options and multiple locate functions.
The multifunctional RD8000 range represents Radiodetection’s most advanced pipe, cable and RF marker locators, offering a wide choice of locate functions and advanced connectivity options. The RD8000 improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution delivering unique user features. Powered by a digital architecture , RD8000 delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry, anywhere in the world.
Network Rail Usage
The RD8000 cable and pipe locator products and their accessories are approved for use on the UK’s national rail infrastructure, managed by Network Rail.
- Light weight – at only 4.2Ibs, 1.9 kg or 5lbs/2.3Kg, for marker models, the RD8000 range is comfortable to use for extended periods.
- IP54 protection rating – can operate in almost any environment
Transmitter and locator feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
RF utility marker locator range with automatic depth estimation
- Radiodetection’s unique automatic marker depth estimation provides measurements when the locator is close proximity of the marker, without requiring a manual two step ‘lift up’ process thus providing more accurate results.
- Combined mode allows users to simultaneously scan for cables, pipes and RF markers reducing surveying time.
- RD8000 marker locator models detect commonly used RF utilities markers enabling use across multiple industries.
- Visually indicates orientation of the target cables.
- Allows the operator to quickly and easily follow the target line.
- Maximizes depth measurement accuracy by ensuring the locator is correctly with the target line.