OTDR Launch cable is designed to aid in the testing of fiber optic cable when using an OTDR. The OTDR Launch Fiber box is used with Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR’s) to help minimize the effects of the OTDR’s launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. Available in different configurations and fiber lengths.
- 33*96*140/33*96*160mm,small as your palm.
- Compact and rugged packaging.
- Portable for field use.
- Easy to use by connecting the adapter
- Prevents fiber damage and ensures accurate results.
- Pulse suppressor, Launch Box, Delay Line, Installation/Testing, Training, Calibration.
- Compound latch for positive seal and easy opening with locking feature.
- Water and dust prove allowing the unit to be taken into almost any environment.
- Case can house up to 2,000 meters of fiber.
- Auto Purge Valve for changes in altitude and temperature.
- Use as OTDR launch/receive cable.
- Test link loss with an OTDR.
- Measure insertion loss and reflectance of near/far end connector.
- Pulse suppressor for the first reflection at the beginning of a fiber.