– Good mechanical and environmental characteristics.
– Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards.
– The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards.
– Soft, flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
– Used in patch cords and pigtails
– Interconnection of fiber optic equipments
– Indoor cabling
– Types of fiber: G.652 A/B/C/D or G.655 A/B/C singlemode optic fiber; OM1, OM2 or OM3 multimode optic fiber, or other types of optic fiber.
– Material of jacket: Flame retardant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) flame retardant polyolefin, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), or other customized material.
– Color of jacket and fiber meets the requirements of relevant standards, or customized color.
– Cable dimension: the nominal diameter, or customized dimension.
– Delivery length: 1km or 2km or customized length.