The NOYES M200 OTDR from AFL combines ease of use (Touch and Test) and
functionality in a field-rugged, hand-held package. With single-mode dynamic ranges ofup to 26 dB and multimode dynamic ranges of 22 dB, the M200 is ideal for testing andtroubleshooting enterprise, LAN/WAN, metro, and service provider networks. Testing at1310 and 1550 nm is normally sufficient to certify single-mode point-to-point fibers andallows the detection of macrobends. The M200 supports Full Auto, Expert (manual) andReal-Time OTDR test modes, precision event analysis, and multi-wavelength testing.
• Hand-held, lightweight – 0.9 kg (2 lb)
• 22 dB (MM), 26 dB (SM) dynamic range
• Inspection capable with DFS1
• Integrated VFL (650 nm)
• >8 hours battery life
• Touch and Testuser interface
Test, troubleshoot, Tier 2 certify:
• Automatic Pass/Fail analysis (TIA/ISO)
• Internal and USB storage (1000s of tests)
• USB host and function ports
• Full Auto OTDR – document installation and fault locate
• Expert OTDR – document and fault locate using Auto or Auto Once
• Real-Time OTDR – locate faults and verify splices
• Visibly Fault Locate – locate bends and breaks and verify polarity.