For applications like speech recognition, everyone’s talking about VXi TalkPro™ headsets. No wonder. Superior speech application performance starts with superior microphone performance, and VXi TalkPro’s got it. TalkPro gives you the benefit of our advanced noise-canceling microphone technology. This ensures optimum voice band response with dramatically reduced distortion for dependable speech recognition accuracy. The TalkPro’s highly flexible microphone boom helps, too—by staying just where you need it for consistent voice input.
VXi TalkPro headsets are compatible whether you are using a soundcard, USB or quick disconnect connection.
- Advanced noise-canceling microphone helps ensure speech recognition accuracy.
- Lightweight, comfortable design lets you work all day long, as though you weren’t wearing a headset.
- TalkPro headsets are “plug-and-play” easy to set up and use—there are no drivers to install or update.
- Flexible microphone boom stays in position for consistent voice quality.
- Left or right side microphone placement lets you choose which works better for you.
- Adjustable headband for a custom fit.
- 270° swivel ear piece and soft cupped ear cushion allows the ear piece to adjust to fit the shape of your head.
- Durable components designed for long-term, daily use.
- Two-year warranty.
TalkPro Xpress and TalkPro MAX
- PC with soundcard jacks
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, Me, 2000, 98SE and Macintosh OS 9.1 and higher
- Requires VXi CT Switch, 1030V soundcard cord, X100-V USB Adapter or X200-V USB adapter